See our open employment positions below.
If there’s no open positions, please use the contact formular and we will return to you.
State-of-the-art production facilities, sophisticated environmental and quality management and trained specialist staff. GLUDAN has stood for innovative and environmentally friendly products for over 40 years.
Adhesives of the highest quality. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a motivated person to start as soon as possible:
LABORATORY EMPLOYEES (M/F/D) FULL-TIME Your tasks:
• Independent implementation of laboratory work
• Responsible for product development, formulation and production
• Test planning/implementation, including logging of the work carried out
• Operation of analysis devices in accordance with company-internal test regulations
• Carrying out analyzes of finished products, raw materials and development products
• Participation in various projects and customer cooperations
• Completed training as a chemical laboratory assistant (m/f/d) or comparable qualification
• Experience in the laboratory environment for adhesives is an advantage
• Excellent teamwork and communication skills as well as very good work organization
• Secure user knowledge of the standard software MS Office
• Good written and spoken English knowledge
If you are interested in this varied position in an exciting environment, then Please send your complete application documents, stating your salary expectations and your possible starting date by email directly to email@example.com (Mrs. Dr. Dulachyk; GLUDAN GmbH, Am Hesterkamp 2, D-21514 Buechen). Please note that we only accept electronic applications PDF format and summarized in one PDF file.
We offer you:
• A modern workplace
• Christmas and holiday pay
• Flat hierarchies with direct and open communication
• The opportunity to actively contribute your own ideas
• Subsidy for company pension scheme
• Health program
• Free employee parking spaces and the option of charging e-cars